INSTRUCTIONS FOR AUTHORS
2023 IEEE International Conference on Artificial Intelligence in Engineering and Technology
Authors of the accepted papers are requested to submit the final paper by 15th August 2023.
Final papers can be prepared and submitted following these steps:
- PREPARE YOUR FINAL PAPER
- Paper must be written in English using the LaTeX or Microsoft Word manuscript templates for A4 format available at here: IEEE Conference Paper format .
- Formatting of these templates should not be altered.
- Minimum 4 pages and maximum 6 pages are required per paper in standard IEEE format.
The appropriate copyright notice appears on the bottom of the first page of each paper according to the guidelines set forth for an IEEE Conference Publication as given below.
ADD COPYRIGHT INFORMATION TO THE FIRST PAGE OF THE PAPER
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 979-8-3503-0415-2/23/$31.00 ©2023 Crown
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 979-8-3503-0415-2/23/$31.00©2023 European Union
- For all other papers, the copyright notice is: 979-8-3503-0415-2/23/$31.00 ©2023 IEEE
Prior to submission, it is the responsibility of the author(s) to ensure that the paper complies with the IEEE PDF format. Make sure that the paper has passed the PDF eXpress Test at http://ieee-pdf-express.org Papers that are not IEEE-compliant will not be included in the proceedings nor published.
- Before Creating a PDF
- Add the copyright notice to the bottom of the first page of your source document. If necessary, contact Publication Chairs at firstname.lastname@example.org for the appropriate copyright notice.
- Proofread your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision.
- Creating your PDF eXpress Account
- Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress site https://ieee-pdf-express.org/
- First-time users should do the following:
- Select the New Users and Enter the following:
- 59451X for the Conference ID
- your email address
- a password
- continue to enter information as prompted.
Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
Each of the corresponding authors of the accepted paper will receive an email with detailed instructions on how to a sign copyright agreement through EasyChair. Please complete the IEEE Electronic Copyright Transfer Form (eCF) by 15th August 2023.
SIGN THE COPYRIGHT FORM FOR EACH PAPER
The final manuscript should be uploaded to EasyChair.
UPLOAD YOUR FINAL PAPER
Please double check the information that you provide during online submission:
- title of the paper
- name, affiliation, email address of the authors
- name of the corresponding author, complete mailing address, and email address of the corresponding author
Please make sure that you have addressed all the comments given by the reviewers. The paper must be in accordance to the IEEE conference paper format, and comply with the similarity rate policy. The committee reserves the right to exclude your paper in the final conference proceeding if all the requirements are not fulfilled.
IEEE policy requires all submissions to its journals and conference proceedings to be screened through a plagiarism detection process. IICAIET uses IEEE’s CrossCheck portal to check for similarity index. Please ensure that the overall similarity score of your final paper is less than 30%, and no individual source has more than 10% similarity using any of the plagiarism check software such as Turnitin. According to IEEE regulations, any paper with a similarity score of more than 30% will be dropped and will not be included for presentation or publication at IICAIET.
REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT
Each accepted paper must be registered to be presented by at least one author. Registration and payment details will be emailed to authors after the notification of acceptance has been sent. Accepted papers that are not registered will not participate in the conference and will not be included in the conference proceeding.
All fees are inclusive of registration, proceedings and the conference kit. Note that the fees are exclusive of bank transfer charges and participants MUST add on any addiitonal bank charges. Official receipt will be given during the conference.
The conference has a strict "no show policy". Papers that are not presented will be excluded from the final conference proceeding without any prior notification and reasonable reason. No refund will be made if the presenters fail to present the paper.